n.推测，猜想; 设想，揣度; 想像; 计划
vt.& vi.推测，猜想; 估量; 揣摩; 设想
1. That was a conjecture, not a fact.
2. The truth of his conjecture was confirmed by the newspaper report.
3. She didn't know the facts; what she said was pure conjecture.
4. No conjecture can be offered on the subject.
5. I was right in my conjecture [ guess ] .
我 猜中 了.
6. The rumour raised a storm of conjecture.
7. The rumor raised much conjecture.
8. It's just as I conjecture.
9. I cannot conjecture what his plans are.
10. Whether or not her husband knew will always be a matter for conjecture.
vi.投机; 推测; 思索;
1. It is premature to speculate about the resumption of negotiations.荆州羊羔疯应该如何治疗
2. People speculate about virtuality systems, but we're already working on it.
3. It's always hard to speculate about the future.
4. Well, at present we won't speculate on hypotheticals.
5. We should speculate about the purpose of life.
6. It's dangerous to speculate.
7. Critics of the project speculate about how many hospitals could be built instead.
8. We don't know all the circumstances, so it would be pointless to speculate.
9. Big farmers are moving in, not in order to farm, but in order to speculate with rising land prices.
10. The doctors speculate that he died of a cerebral haemorrhage caused by a blow on the head.